Giving Works allows sellers to support a favorite cause by allocating from 10% to 100% of your sale to go directly to the charity of your choice. To find out how it benefits both your favorite charity and you go to: http://givingworks.ebay.com/charity-auctions/charity-sellers/
Make us a “favorite” charity. By “favoriting” charities on eBay Giving Works, buyers can support them through transactions on eBay. When you purchase something on eBay, you”ll have the option of adding $1 or more as a donation upon checkout. You”ll also be able to browse, from this page, all items listed on eBay on your favorite charities” behalf.
eBay Auction Sellers procedures to benefit Rex Foundation:
- Log into your eBay account or open a new account at www.ebay.com
- Choose Sell in the upper right hand corner, then sell an item.
- Type in a title for the item you are selling, for example Music Poster, and choose the most suited category (e.g. Entertainment Memorabilia, Music)
- Choose the listing form More Listing Choices
- Continue filling boxes with description and pricing for your item
- Toward bottom of sheet under eBay Giving Works, click on select another non-profit you love and type in Rex Foundation
- You can choose to donate between 10% and 100% to Rex Foundation.
- Review all details and make any edits necessary.
- Choose Continueto list your item.
You can review your item at any time by logging into your account and go to My eBay.
Once you have sold the item, to complete the transaction:
- Log in to your eBay account
- Go to My eBay; Under Activity you will find the Sold Item
- To the right of print shipping label, click on the dropdown arrow and choose Mark as Shipped.